2011 Fall - Lil' Dribblers
WHO: Boys and girls – ages 3 through 9 – players will be broken up into groups based on age/gender and skill level – player sign ups will be kept low so players get more repetition in.
WHERE: Ballard Boys and Girls Club
WHEN: Sundays 12:30 to 1:30 – Dates (9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 11/13)
COST: $150 for program – or $25 per class
COACHES: Hoopaholics owner Michael Johnson, Ballard Girls Varsity coach Sara Wetstone and Hoopaholics Staff
Hoopaholics little dribblers program is designed to foster excitement and develop a good foundation of skills for young basketball players in a fun environment. The program will be broken up into two different groups based on age and ability for players who are just starting out and players who have some basketball experience.
Download the basketball clinic flyer (142K .pdf).
Follow Us On Facebook
Search Hoopaholics Website
- In-house League - Boys & Girls Grades 4-5: [Season & 1 train/week purchase]
- In-house League - Boys & Girls Grades 4-5: [Season purchase]
- In-house League - Boys Grades 6-7: [Season & 1 train/week purchase]
- In-house League - Boys Grades 6-7: [Season purchase]
- Lil Dribbler Skills Class & League [9 week season purchase]
How To Register For Events
To register and pay for any event visit the calendar, click on the event and follow the instructions.