25 February 2011
Last Updated on 03 March 2011
Hoopaholics Academy is a comprehensive basketball program known for its disciplined instruction, as well as its well-organized, high energy environment. Our program consists of year-round camps, clinics, private and semi-private instruction and much more.
- Teams - Hoopaholics will field at least one competitive team in grades 4 through 8 during the fall/winter/spring/summer months, and field competitive high school teams during the spring/summer/fall months for boys and girls. Our teams will compete against the best local teams and talent and our elite teams will travel out of state.
- Camps - Hoopaholics will offer camps designed for all types of players, beginners, advanced players, guards, Posts, shooting specific camps.
- Trainings - All players can train with Hoopaholics not just current hoopaholics team players. Seasonal training schedules will be posted on our team and training page. We will have general basketball training classes and specific classes, shooting, posts, etc.
- Individual Training/Small Group Training - Players can contact us though email to set up seperate training options.
- Girls open gym - Hoopaholics will offer once a week an organized open gym for girl basketball players to develop their game in a pick up setting.
- 3 on 3 tournaments - We offer summer 3 on 3 outdoor tournaments.
Hoopaholics was created by Michael Johnson in the summer of 2005. It started with just coach Michael and two players training in a few local gyms. Today Hoopaholics has over 200 players in our program each month and has trained players that are currently playing in college at the Division 1, 2 and 3 levels. Hoopaholics has expanded from individual training, to teams, camps, clinics, tournaments, and 3 on 3 tournaments.