Hoopaholics has skill development classes for boy and girls, all ages, skill levels, and at convenient locations for all players interested in improving themselves as a player. What separates us from others is our trainers and coaches!
- Michael Johnson : Former WA state player of the year and WA high school all-time leading scorer. University of Washington captain/starter and 3rd all-time in 3-point field goals made.
- Sandy Schneider: Former basketball/volleyball player at University of Washington. Recently retired as head coach at Lakeside High after 30 years and 5 state titles.
- Sara Wetstone: Former three-time Lakeside High state champion and University of Princeton captain. Current head coach at Ballard HS.
- Mackenzie Argens: Former Roosevelt High all-state and University of Washington standout.
- Marques Chinn: Former Grand Canyon University standout and current head coach at Ingraham High
- Nigel Peter Detman: Former HS and University of Denver standout
- Eric Ensign: Former Juanita girls Varsity coach and Nathan Hale Varsity coach.
WHAT WE OFFER:
General skill classes
Hoopaholics general skill classes are for boys and girls who love the game and want to continue their improvement through positive coaching and skill development. Players will work on – shooting, ball handling, offensive/defensive skills, and developing sound footwork. For more information contact Eric Ensign: Eric@hoopaholics.com
*Click for more details: General Skill Classes
Intensity training at the Magnuson Athletic Club
Hoopaholics Intensity program will cover the same skills and concepts as the general classes but will be done at a higher level of speed. It will also include options for players to develop their speed and agility through Plyometric classes.
*Click for more details: Intensity Training
Hoopaholics head coaches – Michael Johnson (former UW captain) and Sara Wetstone (former Princeton captain) are offering players a chance to work with them directly. Michael specializes in shooting and scoring and Sara specializes in overall guard skills. For more information contact Sara Wetstone: email@example.com
North girls training
Girls that live North of Seattle can train with us in the Shoreline/Edmonds areas. For sign up and more information contact Eric Ensign – Eric@hoopaholics.com
*Download the North Girls training flyer
Lakeside Middle School: 13510 1st Avenue Northeast Seattle, WA 98125
Ballard Boys and Girls Club: 1767 NW 64th St. Seattle, WA 98107
Shoreline Christian: 2400 NE 147th St. Shoreline, WA 98155
Concordia Lutheran: 7040 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115
General: $110 a month - can attend two sessions per week
Specialty: $175 per 5 sessions or $40 per drop in/one time
$25 for drop in/one time
$135 per month - can attend two intensity training sessions per week
$175 per 5 sessions - MJ Training
$200 - intensity training and MJ training
Girls North training: $25 per session/$100 per month